Dr. Semi Lim
- Massachusetts Institute of Technology, B.S.
- University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, D.M.D.
- University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine, Specialty Certificate in Periodontics and Implant Surgery
- Diplomate, American Board of Periodontology
- International Implantologist
- Associate Professor at University of California San Francisco (UCSF) School of Dental Medicine
- American Academy of Periodontology
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Dental Association
- California Dental Association
- California Society of Periodontists
- Alameda CountyDental Society
- San Mateo County Dental Society
Dr. Semi Lim
Dr. Semi Lim is a board certified periodontist and a scholar of International Congress of Oral Implantologists. She is a member of all relevant dental societies including the American Academy of Periodontology, Academy of Osseointegration, and the California Society of Periodontists. Dr. Lim loves to work closely with her patients, and believes that communication and clear understanding are the most important keys in achieving the best outcomes. As such, treatment options, advantages and disadvantages are always presented and discussed with patients.
Dr. Semi Lim attended the Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT) for her undergraduate degree, after which she received her dental degree and specialty training in Periodontics and Implantology at the University of Pennsylvania School of Dental Medicine.
Dr. Lim is an assistant professor at University of California San Francisco School of Dentistry, and has received numerous awards for education excellence. She has advanced clinical experiences in: Comprehensive Periodontal Therapy, Guided Tissue Regeneration, Periodontal Plastic & Esthetic Surgery, Implant Treatment Planning & Placement and Sinus Elevation and ridge augmentation Procedures.