Open Letter from Dr. Irena Vaksman, President
To Our Family of Patients,
Our world and local community has been through a lot over these past few months, and we all look forward to returning to our normal routines. This includes a visit to your dental office.
While many things have changed, our commitment to the health and safety of our patients and staff is paramount to our mission. To that end, we are implementing many new health and safety protocols. We believe it’s important to share these with you, as they directly affect your health and safety, as well as that of our staff. You can find links to these new protocols below. As the COVID situation continues to evolve, this page and the documents may be updated, so please check back just prior to your visit for the latest details.
We have always considered our patients like family. Now more than ever, we promise to care for you as if you were our own parent, brother, sister or child. I kindly ask for your patience, as our dedicated staff works to best navigate these challenging times.
On a personal note, I’d like to thank the amazing people at Vaksman Dental Group! It truly takes a team to deliver quality care, and I am humbled by their sacrifice, despite the difficulties and risk of coming to work. #Heroes WorkHere
Overview of COVID Health and Safety Protocols
- Additional health screenings prior to office visits, and again after entering the office.
- Our waiting room will have a HEPA filter, be cleaned twice per day, and will no longer offer magazines.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients.
- We ask that no more than 1 parent accompany a child.
- When patients arrive, we ask that they wait in their car and call or text our front office.
- We will provide hand sanitizer and mouth rinse for people entering our office.
- Temperatures will be taken when entering the office.
- New plexiglass dividers at the front desk.
- Our team will wear full gowns, masks, hair caps, shoe covers, and face shields.
- New oral suction and negative air pressure equipment in each operatory to reduce aerosols.
- Digital intake forms and, whenever possible, payment collection by phone or online.
- New HEPA filters in each operatory to decontaminate the air.
COVID Dental Office Policies
Kind regards, Dr. Irena Vaksman, President
Vaksman Dental Group